Passion & Experience
For over twenty years, the president of Awesome Interiors, Cynthia, has been making the dream of a beautiful home come true for her clients. Her devotion to interior design and decorating is in her blood, for she was born into the industry and has remained there since. At an early age, her father nurtured her in his custom upholstery and hand crafted furniture business. To this day, the entire family continues a forty-year dedication to the decorating industry.
Commitment & Expertise
While Cynthia credits her father as “where my greatest education came from”, she has committed herself to learning to be the very best at what she does. She has received industry accreditation as a professional re-designer and real estate stager. Cynthia owned and operated a large decorating center where she managed a team of decorators who together manufactured custom draperies, bed covering, and pillows. She enjoys sharing all of this knowledge and expertise by teaching workshops and decorating classes in her spare time.
- Interior Re-Design Industry Specialists, I.R.I.S, Graduated: Professional Re-designer & Real Estate Stager
- Graduate of Kitchen Design and Cabinet Training Workshop
- Window Fashions Certified Professional
- Graduate of Project Designer Training, (Remodeling & Construction)
- Champions School of Real Estate
- Certified Personal Life Coach
- Member of the South Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of One Day Decorators Association
- Member of The Interior Re-Design Industry Specialist, I.R.I.S.
- Window Fashion Professional
- The Decorating and Staging Academy
- The Woodlands Art League
- Woodlands Christian Business Network
- National Apartment Association